We have currently no funded PhD positions available.
If you are interested to work in the Bruns Group, please consider to apply for fellowships such as those listed below.
- Carnegie PhD Scholarships
- Strathclyde Research Studentship Scheme – Student Excellence Awards
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships (for high income countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.)
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships (for low and middle income countries)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (despite Brexit!)
- EPSRC postdoctoral fellowships (e.g. for synthetic biology)
- Royal Society Newton International Fellowships
- Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships
- Schmidt Science Fellows
- Marshall Sherfield Fellowships
- Early Postdoc Mobility Fellowships of the Swiss National Science Foundation
We regularly host Master Students and Undergraduate Students for research projects (e.g. for a Master thesis, for a summer research intership, ERASMUS+).
Contact Prof. Nico Bruns if you are interested.