We have currently no funded PhD positions available.
If you are interested to work in the Bruns Group, please consider to apply for fellowships such as
- Carnegie PhD Scholarships
- Women in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship of the NCCR Bio-Inspired Materials
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (despite Brexit!)
- Royal Society Newton International Fellowships
- Early Postdoc Mobility Fellowships of the Swiss National Science Foundation
We regularly host Master Students and Undergraduate Students for research projects (e.g. for a Master thesis, for a summer research intership). Contact Prof. Nico Bruns if you are interested.